Years in Touchscreen
As the original inventors of touchscreen technology, Elo Touch Solutions is the leading global supplier of touch-enabled technology, products and industry solutions. The Elo portfolio encompasses the broadest selection of OEM touchscreen components, touchmonitors, and all-in-one touchcomputers for the demanding requirements of diverse markets. From small screen displays to large format interactive digital signage — whether for gaming machines, interactive kiosks, hospitality systems, point-of-sale terminals, wayfinders, interactive retail displays or transportation applications — Elo has a solution.
• Commitment to quality, reliability and innovation
• Focused on commercial grade products, purpose built, hardened for tough environments and made to last for extended lifecycles up to 10 years or more
• A technology leader and original inventor of the touchscreen with over 400 patents and the broadest touch technology portfolio in the industry today (Surface Acoustic Wave, Projective Capacitive, Surface Capacitive, Infrared and Resistive)
• Superior image quality (activated with finger or glove)
• Large enough to have global reach and scale, small enough to work hand-in-hand to help you accomplish your goal
• Customer-centric, hands-on support with direct access to engineers, developers and executives
• Easy to install, easy to use and easy to support
• Standards-based, open-architecture solutions to address diverse needs, accelerate ROI and lower TCO
With every type of user in mind, Elo has engineered a range of touch technologies to provide solutions for varying environments and applications.
|IntelliTouch powered by eSAW and SecureTouch
|Number of Touches
Click here for a more comprehensive comparison chart.
from medical to gaming and everything in-between.
CREATE AN ENGAGING BRAND EXPERIENCE
• Promoting local events/ campaigns
• Presenting branded lifestyle experience
• Offering loyalty programs and contents
HELP CUSTOMER’S PURCHASE DECISIONS IN YOUR STORE
• Providing an “endless shelf” with in depth, consistent product information on demand
• Enabling personalized marketing programs at point of both interest and sale
CONNECT “BRICKS” WITH “CLICKS”
• Combat issues of internet marketing and “show rooming”
• Seamless integration with online marketing
• Online ordering for out of stock items
ENABLE YOUR OMNICHANNEL STRATEGY
• Seamless shopping experience
• Commercial tablet/ mobile check out devices
• “Traditional” POS products that integrate with CRM systems
• Endless aisles for product discovery solutions
THE RIGHT PRESCRIPTION FOR HEALTHCARE AUTOMATION
• Fast access to electronic medical record systems
• Physician order-entry systems, nurses’ stations, or mobile point-of-care units
• Quick and efficient data entry, reducing potential errors
• Optional magnetic stripe reader (MSR) or biometric fingerprint scanner for areas where security is key
• Automation of tasks such as patient appointment scheduling for clinics
• Ease of use and effectiveness in medicine and medical supply dispensation
• Management systems and in point-of-sale (POS) solutions for pharmacies
• Perform non-specialized tasks including self check-in
• Navigate through the hospital and learn information about its services and staff
• Select and print medical records and pay bills
• Automated blood-pressure test station
• Access to bedside services such as ordering meals, surfing the Internet, viewing e-mails or movies on demand
COLLABORATION BEYOND MEETING ROOMS
• Brainstorm and collaborate among teams worldwide through face-to-face video conferencing
• Digital whiteboards allow to capture all notes, integrate multimedia, annotate over applications, and share content instantly
• Access cloud content, network folders, back-office applications, and pull up presentations without having to use a projector
VIRTUAL RECEPTIONIST FOR LOBBIES
• Manage front desk or lobby traffic without losing the personal touch of human customer service
• Communicate with visitors in multiple remote lobbies via face-to-face video or audio-only conversations
• Increase employees’ sense of security by alerting them of visitors’ arrival
• Ability to display building maps and additional information on screen
INTERACTIVE WAY-FINDING FOR LOBBIES
• Building directories to lessen lobby inquiries and shorten visitor queues
• Centralized listing management for multiple lobby locations to streamline operations
• Enhanced interactive listings and advertising content.
• Easy-to-use administrative interface and system navigation
LOTTERY, SPORTS BETTING AND BINGO
• Specialized touchmonitors for both employee-activated lottery POS systems and public VLTs.
• All-in-one touchcomputers offer a complete system in the footprint of a standard desktop monitor and are a perfect fit for bingo halls and sports betting, as well as at gaming tables for player card and table management
• Elo also supplies touch technology to some of the world’s largest lottery OEMs
BEYOND THE GAMING FLOOR
• 7 to 70 inch for all areas of the gaming and casino environment
• Elo Tablet supports mobile applications such as in the sports book, mobile greeting and line busting
• Large and small interactive digital signage displays provide the perfect solution for casino way-finding, interactive advertising, point-of-information and scoreboards
• Elo’s desktop touchmonitors and all-in-one touchcomputers are ideally suited for loyalty program kiosks as well as hotel, restaurant, and retail point-of-sale (POS) systems.
TOUCH IS JUST THE TICKET
• Self-service ticketing and check-in kiosks in airport, bus, and train terminals requires less personnel, expedites check-in, and streamlines curbside baggage handling
• In-flight entertainment (IFE) and cabin management systems which have minimal physical buttons and take less space
TRAINING FOR TOUCHDOWN
• Reduce flight simulator training time by more than 30 percent with the use of modules powered by touch
• Touch-based controls for pilots for easier and quicker maneuvering compared to traditional panels
• GPS systems in private cars, public taxis, buses, and trucks
Elo’s Interactive Digital Signage (IDS) displays deliver a professional-grade touchscreen in a slim, integrated package. Designed from the bottom up for retail, hospitality, healthcare and other commercial markets, the Elo IDS product line offers a high-quality, interactive canvas for attracting and engaging consumers.
MADE FOR PUBLIC USE
• Built-in, not bolted-on, touch technology
• Less than 4″ thick wall mount complies with ADA and IBC protrusion requirements
• Pure-glass surface with heat strengthening or tempering
• Commercial grade components
• Backed by Elo’s standard warranties (extended warranties available)
• Designed for extended use
• Lockable controls
• Remote diagnostics
• Optional high-powered integrated Android & Windows computer modules that reduce exposed cables, allow for a compact design and enable a seamless end-to-end solution from one manufacturer for interactive experiences.Purpose-built for compatibility and long life-cycles, the compute modules and touchscreen systems create one of the most robust and reliable solutions on any platform.
• Optional NFC/RFID, Magnetic Stripe and Barcode Readers available on select units
• Optional Webcam
COLLABORATION FOR ALL ENVIRONMENTS
Not only do high traffic environments demand interaction, but meeting rooms and classrooms do as well.
They introduce heightened collaboration capabilities between the instructor and their audience, helping to drive concepts and innovation beyond what a whiteboard and dry erase marker once did.
Elo desktop monitors come in a wide range of sizes and touch technologies to suit any environment and provide solutions for the most challenging tasks. Because Elo displays are adaptable and customizable, they can be mounted on the wall, sit neatly on a table, recline for easy viewing, read data with one swipe, hold a barcode scanner for you and a lot more.
OPEN FRAME TOUCH MONITORS
The Elo open frame touchscreen monitors deliver professional-grade small and large format displays in a form factor that enables seamless integration and a thinner and smaller kiosk design for applications with limited space. These can handle 24/7 operation, making them ideal for public venue self-service kiosks and built-in application installs for retail, hotels, gaming, transportation and other commercial uses.
With Elo’s robust and customizable Touchcomputers, building the perfect AIO machine for any business is possible. Elo has made hardware systems that allow for easy integration of add-on peripherals, such as magnetic stripe, NFC, barcode, and fingerprint readers; web cameras; and flip stands; yet maintain their sleek and compact design.
PayPoint is an all-in-one mPOS solution that brings simplicity and elegance to the point of sale. Offering sleek, modern style with peripherals built in, the PayPoint platform is retail hardened and built to last with a three-year warranty.
PLUG & PLAY
With its single cable design, PayPoint makes setting up the point of sale system fast and easy. Just unbox, plug in, connect, and go.
For retailers and operators, counter space is always at a premium. Ensuring that the counter looks inviting and remains functional is of the utmost importance. With its small footprint and attractive design, PayPoint turns the cash wrap into a beautiful and functional space to allow you to better serve your customers.
PayPoint integrates a receipt printer, cash drawer, MSR, barcode scanner and customer facing display. The flip-for-signature screen encourages shopper engagement and electronic receipt delivery. Bluetooth connectivity and expansion ports allows for the addition of optional peripherals such as a handheld scanner or weight scale.
For traditional payments, leverage the built-in MSR or add Elo’s optional NFC reader for contactless payments and proximity marketing. For EMV support, pair with your preferred EMV reader via USB or Bluetooth to provide your customers with a full-function, mobile point of sale experience that supports highly secure EMV transactions.
Whether working with one of Elo’s strategic point of sale software partners or deploying your own application, you can easily add the mPOS functionality you need to run your business.